05.06.2012 | Newsletter
Wadden Sea Newsletter No. 24 (May) is out.
The Wadden Sea Newsletter is now available. To subscribe please write a short message to info(at)waddensea-worldheritage.org.
The newsletter is available here.
In this issue:
- Danish Wadden Sea on the World Heritage List?
- Mark your calendar - Wadden Sea Day 2012
- PROWAD Tourism Workshop in Denmark
- Stronger market presence, better infrastructure and service quality – great potential of the Wadden Sea World Heritage
- Guidance for effective management of marine World Heritage
- Wadden Sea Flyway Initiative at the AEWA/MOP5
- New impulse for the educational work of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- New booklet accompanies school children in an exciting trip in the Wadden Sea World Heritage
- The Wadden Sea World Heritage belongs to 100 sightseeing attractions of Germany
- New Deputy Secretary at CWSS
- 37th Annual Meeting of the Waterbird Society
- Trilateral Meetings